The Main Reason Why The European Union Was Founded
Written by AJ Baalman on September 3, 2022
Here Is The Conclusion Of Part One: Why and Who Created The European Union?
It is here we will learn even more about the Marshall Plan to “Restore Europe” after the Second World War, but you will learn of men who had all the Nazi Big Brass Industrialists released from Prison & Restored To Them Their Wealth, Power, to help form what would become the 4th Reich. Also, you will learn that this new European Union was only suppose to be the monetary collector of the funds of the Marshall Plan, but W. Averell Harriman and John J. McCloy, Eugene R. Black Sr and many others had other ideas; the Masonic Take Over Of All Europe & give you what you have today.
Stay Tune For Next Week, If You Live In The European Union, Prepare To Have Your Mind Blown.
Please Watch Our First Seven Programs On The Bank For International Settlements
- What Goes On At The Secretive Meetings?
- What Is The Real History Of The Bank For International Settlements?
- Who Is Behind The New Recession?
- Who Is Montagu Norman & His Connection To The Bank For International Settlements?
- Meet The Club House Of The Bankers
- The Rape and Destruction Of Czechoslovakia
- How Any Country Can Be Erased Silently
Click Cover To Get A Paperback Copy Of The Book $15.59